As summer 2015 winds down, I’m getting in all the pool time I can at Club Keelen.
I love New York City. But NYC is hot, and there is a ton of concrete. This is why the week is so packed with awesome, fun stuff, and we all leave over the weekend!
And who can blame me? I’m floating in a pretzel, drinking white sangria, filled with fruit.
I love my sister! Swimwear by Betsy Johnson.
Kristen and I had an awesome day at the Hearst Tower. I got many useful pieces, some surprises, and a few big wins. Kristen, however, took the show. She got the Alice and Olivia $395.00 present purse, filled with seven Alice and Olivia Nails Inc. nail polishes ($140.00) for $7.00!! She also grabbed a 24k gold hand massager, valued at $200.00.
I spent $90.00, and after Googling everything, my loot totalled $3,452.00!
With regard to my loot:
* Most interesting: Artis makeup brush cleaning pad, $50.00.
* Biggest surprise: Oribe Cote D’Azur perfume, $85.00.
* Most useful: Kate Somerville Self Tanning Facial pads, 2 at $48.00 each.
* Most embarrassing to admit I love it: Pottymints, $5.00.
* Most extravagant: Guerlain Gold Eyetech, $130.00.
* Prettiest treat: StriVectin Night Time Retinol Treatment, handpainted in a New York skyline, $110.00, but really not priceable, given the artwork.
* What I’ve always wanted: Guerlain Meteorites Perles de Blush, $53.00.
*Highest ticket item: Skyler Brand Ventures Erasa XEP-30, $160.00.
* Lowest ticket item: Lime twist Carmex, $2.00.
I left work at 8:00 and suited up in advance of the gym, concerned that another flash flood would ruin my Chanel booties. Today, I ran and did arms.
We met in Cannes, and tonight, we enjoy delicious Italian at Obica in Flatiron. What a fantastic time. Doug rocks.
I met Elie Tahari, the designer of my dress today. Joanna Coles was lovely as ever and complimented my necklace. Someone I really like took me out for wine. I talked to my mom on the walk home and had a slice of New York cheese pizza.
We’re both pretty disappointed that Shawn won #TheBachelorette. We’re not disappointed in the sister time, Just Salads, Lindtt chocolate, wine, and matching Katy Perry tee shirts.