If you look above wing in the top photo, you’ll see The Golden Gate Bridge. Pictured below, flying over downtown LA. My 24 hour LA adventure will pack a big punch.
To get ready for the prime event — The New Yorker gala — I hit the Rent the Runway sample sale. Pictured left: Badgley Mischka sequins gown, as shown on the runway at Fashion Week 2010, in addition to my new designer jewelry assortment. Pictured right: my girl Kim and me at the New Yorker gala! She’s my best friend in this City.
Today’s $93.00 spend (which goes to charity) added up to $1,468.00. I’m most excited about the $275.00 bottle of Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Vitae forte!
* Most Gleeful Find: Original Mineral Project Sukuroi Gold Smoothing Balm!
* Thank God I Didn’t Miss It: Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil
* Coolest Surprise: The Limited Edition Gold Becca brush
* I Can’t Wait To Use It: Lush bath bomb and Lush bubbles
* Biggest Steal: MAC Money Honey Eye Gloss